Join us Thursday, September 6th from 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM in the basement auditorium of the Madison Ave. Branch of the Lakewood Public Library, 13229 Madison Ave, Lakewood, for our September general meeting and find out how you can get more involved with Cleveland DSA! We’ll discuss our ongoing campaigns and committee work, and other ways we’re working throughout the Cleveland area!
September’s meeting will feature:
- Updates on and ways to participate in this month’s Brake Light Clinics
- Training on effective mobilizing techniques, presented by local labor organizers
- Training on voter registration and education for Safe & Healthy Initiative Get-Out-The-Vote
- A check-in on white accountability from the racial justice committee
- Break-out sessions with our active committees and campaigns, including:
- Healthcare Committee | Lead-Safe Housing & Medicare for All Campaign
- Racial Justice Committee | Brake Light Clinic
- Solidarity Committee | Democratic Control & Worker Ownership within the Economy
- Political Education Committee | Social Reproduction Theory book club & future programs
- Members will also be asked to review a Harassment Grievance Policy & Harassment Grievance Officers
Let us know if you’re in need of childcare or interested in carpooling to attend the meeting.