Join us Thursday, August 2nd from 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM in the Brody/Nelson Room of the Lee Rd. Branch of the Cleveland Heights Public Library, 2345 Lee Rd. Cleveland Heights, for our August general meeting and find out how you can get more involved with Cleveland DSA! We’ll discuss our ongoing campaigns and committee work, and other ways we’re working throughout the Cleveland area!
August’s meeting will feature:
- Updates on Anti-ICE Actions
- A short civil disobedience training
- An informational presentation on the SESTA/FOSTA law
- A check-in on white accountability from the racial justice committee
- Break-out sessions with our other active and burgeoning campaigns, incl. Lead-Safe Housing & Medicare for All, a Brake Light Clinic, the public transit #FairFares campaign, and Palestinian Solidarity & BDS.
- Members will also be asked to review a Harassment Grievance Policy & Harassment Grievance Officers
- Review the national policy here: https://www.dsausa.org/grievance_rfp
Let us know if you’re in need of childcare or interested in carpooling to attend the meeting.